Save Time and Clean Up in A Jiffy
Unless you were born with an intense obsessive-compulsive disorder, you’ll agree with the fact that cleaning is a dull mechanical chore.
However, with some planning and knowledge, you can breeze through cleaning in a jiffy. Read on to know more:
- Microwave Hack: Leftover food can keep building up in a microwave and eventually turns into black gunk. Cleaning it up can be a nightmare. Keep a bowl of lemon juice in the oven and heat till it begins to steam. Take out the bowl and then clean the microwave thoroughly. The acidic mist will help you remove stubborn dirt.
- Toilet Bowl Ring: Irritated with the dark ring on the bowl of the toilet? It is just a buildup of minerals that a cleaning solution might not be enough for. Grab a pumice stone and scrub it out. It will clean the ring effectively, without being too abrasive.
- Mouthwash Trick: A few mouthfuls of mouthwash poured into the bowl get rid of buildups and foul smells. Sometimes this works better than the fancy smelling toilet cleaners. Try it!
- Razor Sharp:Hold a razor blade at a 45-degree angle to scrape out burnt food residue on your stove. Works like a charm every time.
- Dishwasher Hack: Need an extra hand cleaning things in your bathroom? Enlist your dishwasher. You can pop things like the soap dish, toothbrush holder and drinking cups into the dishwasher so they will get cleaned and sanitized.
- Lampshade Roll:Move a lint roller over a lampshade to clean out dust particles. Use a paintbrush to reach the nooks and crevices.
- Keyboard Cleanse:Keyboards are a haven for germs and rarely get cleaned. Dip a Q-tip in rubbing alcohol and wipe the keys and the spaces between them. The keyboard will look as good as new within minutes.
Use these tricks to speed up your cleaning next time. Check out this highly effective drain cleaner to unclog choked drains.
Visit our store to browse through a wide range of unique utility items which you can use yourself or gift to loved ones. Shipping is free for orders above $30!